Nordic Forest Research (SNS) wants...
...forest researchers up north to find each other, meet, exchange knowledge, to share all that can be shared and to develop brilliant ideas together. Similarities between the Nordic countries (nature, people, policy) makes collaboration highly beneficial and strengthens this small, but in a forest perspective, important part of Europe. Furthermore, SNS wants to facilitate interactions between the Nordic research society and their counterparts in other parts of the world.
SNS finances ongoing projects with at most 33% of the project budget for up to three years.
News from SNS
What happens in forest research? SNS give you the latest news! Sign up for our newsletter.
Read the journals:
• Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research
• Wood Material Science & Engineering
• GFIS News
Keep it up, researchers!
New report calls for action to secure research integrity. The report comes from the U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM), and is…
Future carbon emissions from water overrated
Higher temperatures, due to climate change, are expected to lead to faster rates of organic matter breakdown in streams and rivers. That would causeincreased carbon…
Apply? No problem!
Applying for SNS funding is easy:
1. Find out what kind of funding is relevant for you, and if there are any open calls (if there are, you find them in the menu). Read more about SNS funding
2. Fill in the application form. Find application form here
3. Send the application form to SNS email@example.com