NKJ and SNS jointly invite researchers and stakeholders interested in reindeer husbandry to a matchmaking day online, August 25, 2020.
We have invited prominent people to share their knowledge and resent research in reindeer husbandry. All participants will have the opportunity to add information and discuss, for an interesting time together online.
We will also discuss challenging issues and future research needs. Workshops will be carried out in smaller groups and we hope the chat will be a dynamic area during the day. We have designed the program with the hope that all participants will gain new contacts and find people in their own area of interest.
We will give you tips on how to successfully apply for funding from NKJ and SNS for future networking activities. By this matchmaking day we envision increased cooperation in reindeer husbandry research in the Nordic region!
August 25, 10.00-15.30 CET
Connection and remote coffee from 9.45, lunch 11-12.
Online via Zoom, link will be sent out in advance of the meeting.
Matchmaking including sharing the latest research related to Nordic reindeer husbandry, discussing possible future research and funding opportunities.
Networking with the participants in focus.
- Future reindeer husbandry (Åsa Larsson-Blind, Svenska samernas riksförbund)
- Reindeer herding, forestry and land use (Jouko Kumpula, LUKE)
- Reindeer herding and climate change (Sirpa Rasmus, University of Lapland)
- Reindeer health and supplemental feeding (Morten Tryland, The Arctic University of Norway)
How to apply for our funding from NKJ and SNS, tips and tricks.
Register before August 17
If you have any questions you are most welcome to contact us at email@example.com
SNS in social media
- Facebook group for participants in the matchmaking day, for updates on registration, speakers etc.
- SNS on Facebook
- SNS on Twitter