“New Forest for Future Needs – using advanced regeneration methods and techniques”
Tuusula, Finland, 18 – 19 September 2018
The areas which will be covered at the conference and field trip include:
- Choosing regeneration chain by using big data
- New methods for seedling stand monitoring and thinning
- How can research solve problems in Norway spruce seeds production?
- New technologies in seedling production -somatic embryogenesis, artificial light treatment etc.
- Future disease risks for tree seedlings
Deadline for registration is 17 August 2018. There is a limit for maximum of 80 participants in the conference.